Rencana Kerja KOMPAK 2017-2018
Building on the work conducted and the lessons learned by KOMPAK at both the national and sub-national levels in 2016, KOMPAK held extensive consultations and joint work planning with the Indonesian and Australian governments culminating in the adoption of an 18-month work plan for the 2017-2018 implementation period.
The KOMPAK 2017–2018 work plan reflects all discussions held with:
- KOMPAK’s counterpart GoI Ministries in Bappenas, the Ministry of Finance (MoF), the Ministry of Home Affairs (MoHA), the Ministry of Villages, Remote Areas and Transmigration (MoV) and the Coordinating Ministry for Human Development and Culture).
- KOMPAK’s seven counterpart provincial governments (East Java, Central Java, West Nusa Tenggara, South Sulawesi, Aceh, Papua and West Papua) and;
- KOMPAK’s strategic partners in The Asia Foundation (TAF), Institute for Research and Empowerment (IRE), Centre for Child Protection at University of Indonesia (Puskapa UI), The Institute for Child Protection NTB (LPA NTB), and Empowering Female Headed Households (PEKKA) and;
- Key stakeholders, including civil society, DFAT funded programs, and relevant implementing partners.
The key priorities for the 2017-2018 work plan period are:
- Ensuring robust structures and systems are in place for increased activity in KOMPAK’s targeted provinces of East Java, NTB, Aceh, Sulawesi Selatan, Central Java, South Sulawesi, Papua, and West Papua.
- Demonstrating results from KOMPAK’s interventions.
- More effectively addressing Innovations and GESI across KOMPAK.
- Telling the KOMPAK story better and synthesising lessons learnt.
UNDUH & PRESENTASI
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silahkan email kami di: firstname.lastname@example.org