KOMPAK is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia’s own efforts to improve the social and economic conditions of its citizens; it is aimed at economic expansion and poverty reduction in Indonesia.
In it selection, KOMPAK seeks to work with experts that conform with its key principles and that provide bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes as its performance framework.
KOMPAK is committed to gender equity and encourages applications from capable women. We are a child safe organisation and promote the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in all we do directly or through partners and vendors.
- Mission-Driven. We are united by our mission to improve the lives of people worldwide.
- We are a global community, bringing diverse knowledge, expertise, and perspectives to the many challenges faced by today's world.
- Committed to Excellence. We strive to meet and exceed the highest professional standards. Collaborative. We know that working collaboratively produces excellence.
- We take responsibility for what we do and how we do it.
- We sustain the energy and commitment we bring to our roles by promoting a healthy balance between our personal and professional lives.
KOMPAK invites applications to the following listed opportunities. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified of the next steps.
For further information on KOMPAK jobs, please get in touch with us at [address].